The industry standard in cabinet engineering
Core Cabinets is one of the central components of CABINET VISION. Intuitively easy-to-use, it allows you to create on-screen three-dimensional presentations of the final product while simultaneously generating the necessary production information for the shop floor.
Core Cabinets integrates 3D renderings, material requirements, assembly sheets and cutlists in a single system, so you can stay competitive by quickly and accurately estimating the cost of every job and keeping track of expenditure. Core Cabinets automatically updates manufacturing operations following any changes to design, thereby saving you time and increasing accuracy. It also lets you create professional reports, designs and renderings to share with your customers. Whether manufacturing cabinetry for residential or commercial customers, or creating furniture casegoods, Core Cabinets has everything to define the engineering of your cabinetry.
- Define cabinet construction methods
- Custom cabinet catalogue assemblies
- Order entry, floor plan, elevations, 3D and assembly views
- Straight, angled, curved, cathedral, vaulted and peninsula walls
- Import 3D models for materials
- Custom moulding and moulding set materials
- Basic job costing
- Simple renders
- Assembly, wall elevation and part sheets
- User defined object intelligence
- User created standards