Adding 3D Light Schedules
Q. I need different lighting for each room in my job. Can I accomplish this without having to change the lighting each time I am in the 3D view?
A. Yes. Each room can have its own Light Schedule.
1) Start a new job and place a few cabinets on a Wall. Go to the 3D view.
2) Go to the Lights option.
3) Click the drop down arrow for the Light Schedule.
4) Select the New Schedule option and give it a name that is specific for that room.
5) Add and adjust the lights for this room as desired.
6) Go back to Plan view, change rooms, go back to 3D view, go to Lights, select the drop down for the Light Schedule again.
7) Select the New Schedule option and give it a name that is specific for that room.
8) Add and adjust the lights for this room as desired.
9) Continue this for each room in the job. Now when you go to the 3D view, each room will have its own Light Schedule for rendering. These Light Schedules will be saved with this job but do not carry over to new jobs since each job configuration has its own specific lighting needs.
<< Back to Tips and Tricks