How to Create a New Object Catalog
Q: How do I create a new catalog for use when designing?
A: There are two ways to add a new catalog for use within Solid.
1) In the Planit \ Solid 5.0 folder on your hard drive, there is a file called "Clean Catalog.cvc". This is simply an empty catalog file.
2) Copy and Paste this file into the Planit \ Solid 5.0 \ Database folder. Give it a new name.
3) Go to Start \ Planit \ Solid 5.0 and run Update Version.
4) Open Solid and place a Wall. When you go to Objects, you will now see this new catalog.
5) You can now begin saving objects from other catalogs into this one.
6) The second way to add a new catalog is to simply Copy and Paste your existing Custom Cabinets.cvc file. It also resides in the Planit \ Solid 5.0 \ Database folder. Once renamed, you can simply delete objects that you don't want to use. Make sure to run Update Version after copying.